Saturday, July 26, 2008

Katie Kay Tees

Guess what? I decided to follow my own advice and STOP waiting.

For a while now, I've had an item on my To Do List. Various things have kept me from crossing it off: the busy-ness of raising two kids and keeping a house, plus the thought that no one would be interested in "it" anyway. But I decided to just take the plunge and move forward.

I am going to start selling my custom-made shirts and onesies. Some of you might have already received one of them as a birthday present to your child. In the past, people have casually asked me if I would sell one to them but I opted to give them as birthday gifts. In recent weeks, three friends have asked me to start selling them, so I think that's the little nudge I've been needing.

I decided to get off my butt and start a new blog to showcase my designs. I was going to open a store on a certain handmade website, but wasn't quite sure how to list so many different designs without paying a fee to show each of them. So, for now, a blog will have to suffice.

Please go to my new blog, Katie Kay Tees, and let me know what you think. (There's also a link on the right side of this blog in the Blogroll section.) Leave me a comment telling me what your favorite design is. That will help me get an idea of what's most popular, and I can start figuring out how to proceed. My hope is that I can also show some other crafts for sale on that blog, like my photo bracelets or customized board books or baby texture blankets.

I will continue to post my random thoughts and chronicles of our family on this Six Golden Coins blog. So don't leave me! But now you know I have another "sister" blog (or should it be called a "daughter" blog?) that you can visit too. Let me know what you think! I need your feedback, please!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Congrats!!! I'll pop by and check out your designs. My kids are a bit old (13 and 16), but I do have lots of little cousins to buy gifts for.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails