Thursday, July 17, 2008

Buzzcut

Jackson had a milestone day too. Grandma brought him home, and she and I decided to give him a haircut. I've trimmed his hair before, but this was his first real haircut. I got out Dan's clippers, and went to town. In my mind, buzzing his hair is the way to go. It's free, I don't have to worry about him sitting still in a salon, and I can do it whenever I need to.

Here's a "Before" photo from Monday.

And here's how he looks today.
Daddy hasn't gotten home from work yet to see it, but I hope he likes it! I like it, but it does take a little getting used to. He doesn't look like a baby anymore!

1 comment:

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Oh my, now that is a haircut! See if I did that with my little guy his head would burn. I think we are going to wait until the fall to do something. Right now I love his little curls too much. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I am off to add yours to Google Reader so I can read yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails