Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Stayed on Green

I forgot to write yesterday to follow up on Katie's yellow day last Thursday. She came home on Friday and ran off the bus and into my arms yelling, "I stayed on green!" Then when we got home and she had coloring time, this is the letter she wrote me:
It says, "I love you! Mommy I stad on gren." Then she drew a happy face and a sad face, and then crossed out the sad face to show that she's happy instead.
Yesterday was a green day also. I'm hoping we're on a roll now!
P.S. Go check out the blog train!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my post!I could definitely get into this whole blog train idea.

I had to read the post about your daughter's yellow day to understand this one, but once I did, I found it so sweet. You must be so thrilled that your daughter gets that excited about being well-behaved!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!

Cheri said...

Yeah, Katie!!! Love the picture. And great job with your writing!!

Shannon said...

Love it!!! Visiting from the blog train, lol. Stop by my blog sometime.

Rick said...

Very sweet post. You're a good Mom. I wish I could "stay on green" more often.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails