Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fun Links

I really should be doing something productive with my time. Jackson is napping and I have only 30 minutes until Katie arrives back home. I have lots on my To Do List (write Grandmother, balance checkbook, edit a church memo... on and on), but I'm futzing around with a link that I found through Reiza's Stepping Off the Spaceship blog.

She has a link to this website called In4mador, and people go post links to other cool web features. I already made a Bob Dylan sign video, played with the Idea Generator and also the Cubescape, and made personalized money.
And now I want to go use the Official Seal Generator. Ooo, fun. I would not recommend going to this In4mador site unless you have time to spare. And I don't. So I need to Just. Walk. Away.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I know what you mean, lol. The kids got me hooked on Candystand.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails