Monday, June 2, 2008

At the Park

We went to the park today. Jackson enjoyed picking flowers (weeds) to crunch in his little fists. That's what he's doing in the photo. He also pointed at a squirrel and said, "Dat?" and then tried to catch it. Then he took off after a robin, which promptly flew away.
Katie climbed all the way up to the top of the Spider Web Pole Thingy (I have no idea what it's really called, so that's what I'm sticking with). I remember the first time we ever saw one of those things. I was terrified for her to climb anywhere out of my reach. And now... she's lightning fast to the top and has no fear. Amazing.

We're into June now, and that means my Peepers turns FIVE in just 15 days. I can't. Believe. It. Today I was telling her about how big I was this time five years ago, and how I could hardly move. I couldn't wait to get the pregnancy over with! And, now, she's so... big. Wow. Time is an odd thing - it feels like an eternity for the first 18 months or so, then goes into hyper mode before you know it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I know what you mean...I remember when you were pregnant with Katie like it was yesterday. And I cannot believe that Ollie is going to be 2 in less than 2 months. Where does the time go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails