Sunday, April 27, 2008

Skippity Doo Dah

We just got back from Target. Man, I love Target! There's a whole summer gear section that I could have spent $100 in, easily.

Anyway, that's not the point. On the way into Target, I was holding Katie's hand while Dan held Jackson in his arms. Katie no longer walks. I swear the girl skips everywhere. And, of course, she was skipping into Target.

I had a thought that maybe I should start skipping everywhere too. I could go on a skipping diet, and think how much weight I'd lose. Have you tried skipping lately? Forget spinning or the elliptical machine. Skipping would give me license to eat anything I want. The amount of energy it requires would burn off lots and lots of fat.

And I'm thinking skipping would add to the happiness in my world. Could you ever be sad while skipping? I don't think so.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails