Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Our Fun So Far


At breakfast I asked Katie, "If you could do any fun thing today, what would you do?" She exclaimed, "Go to a park!" Luckily, I had already planned a park outing with friends for this beautiful sunny day. So one fun thing was crossed off the list!

On the drive home, I made Katie and Jackson laugh in the car by playing peekaboo and quacking. Number two: check!

I read If You Give a Pig a Party to Katie before naptime. The book mentions a pillow fight. I sat right up in bed and started a pillow fight with Katie. Fun, fun! Number three: check!

And I came straight downstairs after putting the kids down for naptime and made a big fort in the living room. I got our king size bedspread out of the closet, and used our kitchen chairs, the ottoman, pillow, and some strategic clothespins to make a pretty cool fort. It even has a front door and a back door. I can't wait for Katie to get up from her nap and come check it out. I'll try and post a photo of it later. Number four: check!

So far, so good. I think I've livened up the day a bit. Yeehaw!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails