Friday, June 5, 2009

Creation

Your beauty has weight.

It is tangible and heavy, thickening the air with sweetness. I can barely comprehend the outrageousness of it. With every whisper of a palm tree, every caress of the breeze, every sniff of ocean air, every surprise I stumble upon behind hidden staircases, I can feel your absolute love for your people. You have heightened my sense of love and my desire to love.

What a good god God must be to surround His children with such staggering examples of beauty. My heart overflows with that love and gratitude for it.

5 comments:

Gina said...

I LOVE trees! Those are great.

Gina said...

Strikethrough: < s > text < /s > but with no spaces. Does that make sense? Looking forward to your overuse of it. I think we all do when we first start using it. Or was that just me?

donna said...

Oh , I agree Elizabeth. I am constantly awed by the amazing things around us....awed and grateful.

Kim Weiss said...

Hi Elizabeth! Thanks for your kind words on my blog and for visiting! Such beautiful words and images here! Nice reminder!

scrappysue said...

i want to sit under that palm tree!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails