Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Katie's Room

On Sunday afternoon, Katie played in her room during Jackson's naptime. That gave Dan and I time to clean the house without the kids bouncing off the walls.

That evening, I went up to Katie's room and saw that she had made a new sign for her door. It says: "No goweng in my room. Katie's room. My mom can. My dad can." So I called Dan and he came to see the sign. And then I had to take a picture of it. It makes me chuckle that she has completed the ages-old ritual of making her room off limits to certain people. Of course I had to explain to her that her sign means Jackson is left out. We talked about how that would make her feel if he did that, and later on she added him to the list of people allowed in her room.

What a cutie!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Very cute indeed!

Catrina said...

Very cute!! I remember when Lizzie started doing this...as a matter of fact, she still does and we've upgraded to a dry erase board on the outside of her door. Most of the time, it just says NO BOYS ALLOWED. (Except Dad) She has three brothers and they don't feel bad - in fact, they don't mind at all. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails