Saturday, October 11, 2008

Go Tigers!

Tonight is the Mizzou vs. Oklahoma State game. Dan's excited to watch it, so I surprised him by getting Katie ready for the game too:
Doesn't she look fearsome?! I found this tutorial to show me how to do it. It was very easy!

Dan has always wanted to learn how to make balloon animals, and I really enjoy face painting. In fact, #29 on My Bucket List is "go to clown college." Not sure if I'll ever get to do that or not, but I think Dan and I could become clowns in our retirement. He could be a balloon sculptor and I could paint faces. At the very least, we'll be able to entertain the grandkids!

4 comments:

Scarlet O'Kara said...

What a great job on the face paint!

As for the clown school, I have to admit that I am terrified of clowns. So, if you post any photos...could you warn me first?

I know...I know...I am such a baby!

Anonymous said...

nice blog! .. i became to be your fans.

Gretchen said...

Great shot and since I DESPISE Ohio State (at least their gymnastics' coach who deliberately spilled water on my film during NCAAs), I have to root for your team. :) Hope they won!

Anonymous said...

If your looking for some instruction on how to make balloon animals, check out this blog. Has steps and pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails