Sunday, September 28, 2008

Waffle Sundays

Years from now, I hope my kids remember Waffle Sunday with fondness. I copied the tradition from my sister, except their waffles are usually on Saturdays. But since that's my one day a week to sleep in, I'm not about to get up just to make waffles. So Sunday is our day!

Sometimes Katie helps me make the waffles. She pulls out our little red stool and gets her apron on, and helps me measure the ingredients and pour them in the mixing bowl. Then when it's time to pour the batter into the waffle iron, her favorite part is adding the chocolate chips. (It isn't Waffle Sunday without chocolate chips!!!)

Katie and I eat our waffles together, and Jackson has recently started eating them too. He's a smart boy; who would say no to chocolate chip waffles?! Here are some photos I took of today's Waffle Sunday.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

You're always welcome to stop by and make waffles here, too!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails