Friday, September 5, 2008

Poor Man's Pool

The neighborhood pool closed on Monday, like all pools in our area. Bummer.
Tuesday was HOT. So our neighbor turned on his sprinkler for the kids to run through. Turns out they got buckets and filled them up, then found his cooler in his garage and started filling it up too. Each kid (7 of them) took turns sitting in the cooler and letting the other kids dump water on his or her head. Watching them in their makeshift "pool" cracked me up. Kids always have such fun with the silliest things! Seriously... what adult would ever think to go soak in a cooler?

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Love it! A poor man's pool. :)

Robin said...

I am pretty sure I could not fit in that cooler, or if I did I would be stuck there forever. LOL

Shannon said...

Very cute! They'll never forget that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails