Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm Still Here

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth - it's just been a busy week! We had school events on back-to-back weeknights, and enjoyed the (mostly) dry weather on other evenings while playing outside with the neighbors. Tonight Katie tagged along for soccer practice, again with the neighbors, and seemed to have lots of fun playing goalie. Any spare time I've had in the last two days has been spent trying to catch up on my 2008 scrapbooking. I actually made a dent and got all the way through our trip to Vegas in May. See the slideshow in the post above? (I can't figure out how to make the HTML appear inside this post, and I'm too tired to waste any more time working on it.)

We are *possibly* going camping tomorrow, but it looks like the rain might ruin our plans. Tonight was spent discussing every option, packing some gear, and getting all the fixins for s'mores. Yum!

I'll leave you with some photos from this past week. I'll be back later this weekend to let you know if the camping was a go!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails