Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wagie Ride

I'm sad tonight, and I'm barely even entitled to that because I haven't even known of these stories for more than one hour. And yet they make my heart ache.

My friend Scrappy Sue alerted me to the situation in this post. So I followed the links, and found these stories. Moms Without Blogs explains it best, but here's the link to Tuesday's mom's blog, Go Blog Yourself. And also Aiden's mom's blog, Confessions of a Yummy Mummy.

I am going to hug my kids a little tighter, and try to give them the love that these moms can no longer give their babies here, on this side of Heaven. And when I do this, I'll also be thinking of my friend Hillary, who lost her baby Natalie.

I hope you will join me for the "Wagie Ride" this Saturday, and remember these families in your prayers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails