Monday, February 9, 2009

In Print

Guess what?! Dan has made me an officially "published" author. That is, if you consider printing my blog and binding it for me as an "official" book. I know, I know. Not quite... but it's a start! And now my kids have a tangible record they can hold in their hands and read.
Dan printed my blog for me as a birthday gift, and I got the finished product this past Saturday. I am thrilled and really enjoy looking through it and seeing how the past year changed our lives.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

E- That is such a great gift for you. Good job, Dan! I can't wait to see your hard work "in print".

Jodie Allen said...

wondering what service you used? i've tried a few and can't get past how LONG it takes... I'm dying to get mine into a book by year too!

scrappysue said...

HOW COOL!!!!!

Louise said...

That is AWESOME! Yes, please share what he used for this. Yours looks beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails