Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Horoscope for 2009

I want to share my horoscope for the year. I found it on Cafe Astrology (thanks, Marti!). I won't go into lots of detail here, but suffice it to say I already felt some major changes happening in my life lately. Yes, my lupus diagnosis late last year was a precipitating factor, but there are some other things that are rolling through my soul and laying a new foundation. And then I read this horoscope on my birthday, and it confirmed lots of things I'm already feeling. No, I don't put major stock into horoscopes and mostly I just use them for amusement. But this one did whisper a few confirmations for me. It's going to be a great year!
P.S. I underlined some points that spoke to me, like "publish a book." I can barely even fathom the thought! But when I read that, a bell clanged in my head and I realized (finally) that it truly is a dream of mine. We'll see where it leads...

"A greater awareness of moral issues, and a stronger than usual desire to improve and learn this year. This is a fortunate aspect that suggests optimism and confidence are with you, and you are able to attract fortunate circumstances into your life as a result. Problems are easier to resolve this year. Your social life will likely increase and bring you in contact with more influential, powerful, or simply happy and helpful people. Travel opportunities are likely. It is not uncommon to marry, have children, graduate college, increase income, do freelance work, get a promotion, publish a book, or receive public recognition under this influence. Matters related to universities, higher education, organized religion, publishing, legal affairs, and foreign interests proceed smoothly. You may assume a leadership role this year. You are likely to establish connections and/or relationships with people that help forward your own personal growth. Teamwork and camaraderie, as well as meaningful connections, are themes. You feel your life has definite purpose this year. Through your contacts with others, you are encouraged to grow. Mercury conjuncts Mars, sextiles Uranus and trines Saturn in your Return chart, suggesting much activity on mental and communication levels. Your mind is especially alert, active, and clear. These influences excite and over-stimulate the whole nervous system. Be careful to avoid cutting words and aggressive driving. You may be involved in frequent lectures, debates, and discussions during the year. You can convey your ideas more powerfully. You are quick to take the initiative and to put your thoughts into action. Adventuresome travel may be part of the picture. You may be more actively involved with young people. Steady progress in mental pursuits figures strongly in your year ahead. New ideas can be effectively put into action.
A mostly optimistic attitude can carry you far this year. You are very much on track when it comes to going after what you want and pursuing your goals, and mental pursuits thrive. Relationships are stimulating this year. You are eager to take on a challenge and happily engage in friendly competition. Overall emotional balance helps you in many areas of life."

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You know I find this exciting and hope some of this we go through together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails