Saturday, February 7, 2009

Our Wagie Ride

On Wednesday, I promised that we would have our own Wagie Ride today in memory of little Tuesday. And lucky for us, the weather cooperated! Katie's still outside playing with Dan, and I just put Jackson down for his nap. Now I'm posting my photos of our Wagie Ride. The kids held blue balloons in memory of baby Aiden too, as Cynthiaa's blog has requested.
The kids really enjoyed being outside after all the bad weather, and so did I! While we walked, I thought of Tuesday and Aiden, and counted my blessings. For all you parents who can't hold your babies in your arms anymore, I'll squeeze mine just a bit tighter and give them your love too. Thank you for letting us all share in your grief, and for modeling grace for us.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are precious! Thank you for being a part of such an amazing community and supporting these broken-hearted families.

What a perfect tribute!!

Lee

Ash said...

Elizabeth - thank you so much for sharing Aidan's story as well.

I have no words.

Thank you for the beautiful pictures, and for coming along for the ride.

Em

Deb said...

what a special tribute to aiden and tuesday!

Alisha said...

This is beautiful. I am a family friend of the Whitt's, and I am making a video scrapbook for them to see all the wagie rides and balloon releases. I would love to add your pictures to it

Jenni said...

Great pictures and tribute!

scrappysue said...

it feels good to do something for them, doesn't it? my post is up

Jen said...

I was nice to be outside today and it was like the weather was nice everywhere for a great cause. Great Wagie Ride.

Christina said...

That is a great tribute!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Just beautiful! (We've been following Cynthia's story as well.) What a lovely tribute to both families:)

Heather of the EO said...

Such a beautiful thing. Great pictures. I love the addition of the balloons.

cat said...

Great photos and looks like you had great time. Greetings from South Africa.

debi9kids said...

Thank you very much for posting about Tuesday. I was able to celebrate Tuesday's life with the family in CO and I know they are blown away by all of the love and support.
Thank you!
~ Debi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails