Sunday, February 22, 2009

Catching Up

I didn't have much time to blog last week because my friend Beth and I were busy planning the teacher appreciation dinner for our Parents Day Out program. The dinner was Friday night, and went very well. I think the teachers had a good time, and now I'm glad it's over. So, now, I'll catch you up on our week!

Here's Jackson in a pot:












And Jackson with a little junk in his trunk (and front):












Jackson and I at the carousel on Friday:









Jackson in a clown wig:

Katie holding her cousin (Or is it first cousin once removed or something like that? - It's actually Dan's cousin's son... what would that be?):








Katie peeking out from under a sofa pillow:









This is a favorite of me and Katie:







And one more:
(Thanks for the great photos, Jeff!)

2 comments:

Robin said...

You just need a little onion and carrots and you have baby soup!! yum

BTW, I have so many cousins, cousin's kids and cousin's grandkids around, that I am starting a new trend- They are all just "cousins". Are you with me?

Anonymous said...

Who is Jeff and how can I learn how to take pictures like he does?

Caleb wants to tell you something unrelated...he's sitting right here. He wants you to know he finally tried a jelly bean.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails