Sunday, February 8, 2009

118 Books

I spent two hours cleaning Katie's room today... without her. (Which was my plan, so I could really clean and get rid of some things.) I organized countless rings, bracelets and necklaces in her jewelry "cabinet." I cleaned out a full box of papers that she had practiced writing, coloring and doodling on. And THEN I moved on to her bookshelf. Aack! She has 118 books that I organized by size and type (paperback vs. hardback). Part of me was gratified that she has so many books and such a great interest in reading. And the part of me was overwhelmed by it all too. 118 books in her room!? I wonder how many Jackson has in his room, not to mention the bookshelves on our main floor and basement!

2 comments:

scrappysue said...

and that is a job you can ONLY do when they're not there! such a sense of satisfaction when it's done, tho - right?

Angela said...

I organized the boys books a few months ago and although I did not actually count them I know it took forever! Should have counted, huh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails