Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Nestled in Bed

We got a new bed on Sunday. It's one of those squishy, foamy ones. Not the Tempurpedic brand, but the same idea - minus the $1,000+ price tag.

I love it, love it, love it. I have crashed hard the last two nights, and gotten some serious sleep. I nestle into that bed, and apparently don't move all night. And the joy is that I don't wake up feeling sore from not moving. Yeehaw! It is so very comfy, and I feel like I'm sleeping on a marshmallow, or being cradled on a cloud. When Dan kissed me goodbye this morning, he commented that I was wrapped in the blankets and hunkered down like I was in a cocoon. And that's what it feels like!

Funny how a little change like this can make me feel lucky and blessed all over. Mmmm! I could just eat it up.

Man, I sound like an infomercial! No more typing for now. I'm going upstairs to Heaven!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails