Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It Feels Like Summer

The weather in St. Louis was fantastic yesterday. We played outside for almost three hours after Katie arrived home from school. The kids all stopped in their tracks the moment they heard the electronic crazy music from the ice cream truck. Some of them ran inside to raid their piggy banks, and we all ended up with a treat.IMGP4584a

I’m sure you all agree with me in saying spring is sooooo overdue in our house. I can’t wait to let the kids out to roam free in the yard!

2 comments:

Gina said...

I haven't introduced Lo to the ice cream man yet. I think I'll give in this summer, but I don't want him freaking out at that music every time just yet. :)

Ron Cooper said...

Toughest summertime choice ever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails