Sunday, December 7, 2008

Visiting Santa

Dan took the kids to see Santa on Saturday. Santa comes to our neighborhood clubhouse, and the neighborhood kids get some one-on-one time with him. Katie was a little shy at first, but then sat right on Santa's lap and showed him the letter she wrote him.

Here's a scan I took of it before she gave it to Santa. It says that she would like: a IMP3 playr, chore chart, a hat [scratch that] cran (crown), a ornament, a oktpos (octopus) [scratch that] a hipow (hippo), a net, magjik money jar, a necklis, dora move (movie), a braslit, and a reng (ring) box.


Jackson wanted NOTHING to do with Santa.

Have I mentioned how much these traumatic little photos make me laugh? Isn't that awful of me? I'm so mean. Seriously! Why would a little kids' tears and screams make me giggle? Oh, but they do. There's a whole site of them that tickles me: Scared of Santa. Does anyone else think they're funny?

I just printed out my kids' photos with Santa from 2003 to now and taped them up on the kitchen wall. We have enjoyed looking at all of their photos through the years - even the ones with tears!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails