Friday, December 5, 2008

Casting Crowns Christmas Concert

I had an amazing time last night. Dan and I went to the Casting Crowns Christmas Celebration at the Family Arena. It was my second time to see Casting Crowns and Dan's first. There were other performers on tour too: Michael English, Natalie Grant, Avalon, Denver & the Mile High Orchestra, and PureNRG. I hadn't heard much from those others (except Avalon), but the main draw was Casting Crowns. I love their music.

They focused mainly on Christmas music (of course, since it's the Christmas Celebration), but sang two of their non-Christmas songs: East to West and Lifesong.

I was so happy to be there with friends (two other couples went with us), and especially with Dan. I love Christmas music. I love Casting Crowns. I love Dan. So putting it all together made for a special night.

4 comments:

Catrina said...

I LOVE IT! And I so did not even realize that their concert was yesterday so again, I missed it. Thanks for the clip.

Robin said...

It was such a great concert!

The video brought it all back.

Gretchen said...

Never heard of them before. I'm so out of touch! Thanks for sharing the video. It must have been amazing to be there.

Shannon said...

Never heard of them, but they sound great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails