Tuesday, November 24, 2009

In a Nutshell

Wondering why it's so quiet here on my blog? Yeah, me too. I was going to wait to post once I Have The Time, but that might not happen. So I'm taking a 15 minute break during Jackson's naptime to post a little list of what life has been like the last week or 10 days.

Helping the kids bead bracelets for Advent Conspiracy and Living Water.
Juggling craft projects: an Advent book, homemade ornaments, Katie Kay Tees, teacher gifts, story dice.
Planning for Black Friday.
Checking and re-checking Christmas lists.
Tea parties.

Laundry.
Writing a book.
Researching new car seats.
Firehouse tours.

Buying ingredients for a new Thanksgiving recipe.
Shopping at Wal-Mart at 11pm.
Taking photos.
Finishing a class at church.
Preparing to host a small group from church in our home.
Reveling in the high I get from being loved well.
Assembling storage containers.
Reading books to the kids.
Practicing spelling words.
Having courage to confront conflict head-on.
Writing Christmas cards.
Thanking God.
Smiling.

Laughing.

Doing.
Being.
Trying to slow down!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails