Thursday, November 19, 2009

Which Do You Like Better?

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch is having a travel photo contest. I want to enter one of my photos from our trip to Jamaica, but I have a problem: I can enter only ONE photo. I need help deciding which one to enter. Leave me a comment and let me know which one you like best. The deadline for the contest is next Friday.

#1 Sunset Saxophone


#2 Crooked Palm


#3 Cliff Gazebo


#4 Shady Spot


#5 Cotton Tree


#6 Sunset Sailboat


#7 Framed Sunset

4 comments:

Gina said...

Every single one is absolutely gorgeous and could win. Really. I'm not just saying that. Buuut....I think the first one is the most unique.

And now you have me pining for Jamaica. Yah, mon.

sheryl said...

I like number 7!

Robin said...

I am torn between 1 and 5.

Anonymous said...

One and number 7

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails