Monday, October 10, 2011

LEGOs in the Bath Tub

Forgive me as I take a moment to toot my own horn. I have happened upon a brilliant idea and want to share it with you! THIS is one of the best ways I know to keep my kids quiet:_MDS8732

LEGOs in the bath tub.

It wasn’t planned, except for the fact that I knew I didn’t want LEGOs in the living room. I had heard too many horror stories of parents puncturing their feet by walking on LEGOs. Somehow, we ended up with LEGOs in our master bathroom. It has been a sanity saver._MDS8734

Jackson plays quietly while I am in the adjacent shower and then get dressed and ready for the day. On weekends, Katie joins him and they build all kinds of contraptions. When they run out of LEGOs (our collection isn’t huge yet, but I’m hoping Santa will help enhance it this Christmas), I take photos of their creations and then we tear them apart so they kids can start fresh._MDS6960

My friend Beth let us borrow two green LEGO boards. Now I’m wondering why no one sells ceramic LEGO tiles that we can have installed throughout the bathroom!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails