Friday, January 7, 2011

Handmade Gifts Link Party

giftsbutton-001-2 I subscribe to a blog called At Second Street. Kalleen recently posted photos of her family’s Christmas presents to each other. The extended family exchanges ONLY handmade Christmas presents each year. I can’t begin to say how cool I think that is! Wait ‘til you see her sister’s personalized Dammit Dolls, or her dad’s handmade croquet set. I am not sure I’ll be making croquet sets for my in-laws, but I *love* the preparation and loving creativity behind these gifts.

In an effort to make next year’s Christmas gifts more unique, Kalleen has put together a link party so everyone can showcase their handmade gifts and have a place to refer back to when Christmas gets underway in 2011. I linked about 14 of my favorite handmade gifts that I’ve made in years past. You can check out my ideas, and some serious creative geniuses here, and hopefully add your own ideas!

2 comments:

JC's Loft said...

Oh what a great idea!~

Paula

Amy A said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I made the eye masks using this tutorial http://www.marthastewart.com/article/lavender-eye-masks give or take, I'm not very good at following directions ;) but this got me started.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails