Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pool Pics

I have taken only a few photos of the kids at the neighborhood pool this year. Time to remedy that. On Thursday, we headed to the pool and I brought my camera. I especially wanted to capture Jackson's amazing bravado as he jumps in the pool with wild abandon. AND he can "swim" by himself, using only with his water wings. I also wanted to capture Katie's skill and confidence in the water, and then I experimented with my shutter speed as I attempted to get some hair-throwing-water shots. Lastly, I was thrilled that my neighbor used my camera and captured a wonderful moment between Jackson and I in the tube. I am so happy to have these photos!

3 comments:

Beth Mc said...

Those are great pictures. You are making what a new camera.

Gina said...

My favorites are the ones of you and Jackson, but they are all incredible. I wish I had photography talent!!

scrappysue said...

someone's getting' fancy with the camera!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails