I must now name five blogs that I think deserve the Official Seal of Awesomeness. Hmmm... that's a hard one. My brain hurts right now, after a whirlwind evening of gymnastics and making Sit Upons with the Daisy troop. So I will ponder for a moment and get back to you.
Okay. I'm ready! Drumroll, please!
- Pillow Astronaut - This is a blog that my sister got me hooked on. I am not at all into science, but love reading Heather's thoughts on all things space. Besides, Katie wants to be an astronaut (and also a princess and a mommy), so I have to get my info somewhere!
- My Home Wellingtontown - Scrappy Sue is creative, funny, and foreign. I like that!
- Michelle Sidles - I found Michelle's blog through Jodified, which is the same place I found Gina. I love me some Jodified, but chose not to award her here because I think she has a lot on her plate right now! But I wanted to give a shout out to Michelle and Donna (see the next nominee, below) because I have so thoroughly enjoyed their blogs and getting to know them. They have both inspired me to work my camera and dig deeper.
- Diary of a Dingo - See above! But Donna is also foreign (an Australian), which I like. (See above above!) And Donna and Michelle are neighbors in real life. How cool!
- (in)courage - This isn't quite a blog, but it kind of is. It is brand new, and I heard about it from my bloggy friend Janera. I only just subscribed to the feed a few days ago, but I have truly enjoyed reading some of the inspirational writings on the site. It is a beauty, y'all. Go check it out.
Happy awesomeness, bloggy friends!