Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Fresh Reflection

Want to make someone's day? Specifically, my sister Mary's? Then head on over to a new blog, The Fresh Reflection, and leave a comment.

Fresh Art photographers Jodie and Kim started a new idea after this blog post about seeing the worst in ourselves while strangers see the best. We point out our ugly chins or our mismatched eyes and say how awful we look. Turns out others think those very qualities might be our most beautiful. So Jodie and Kim started a blog where they'll post a photo of a woman and ask strangers to comment and give love and confidence to that woman.

I submitted a photo of my sister Mary (one of my very favorite pictures), and I'd LOVE for you to leave a comment and boost her self-esteem. She can use a boost these days. Originally, I wrote a long email to Jodie about why my sister is so awesome, but Jodie decided to post only the photos of the women so our comments are strictly based on their beauty and not the things we do that make us beautiful (or haggard, in my case!).

Once you're done commenting over at The Fresh Reflection, feel free to poke around my blog and read about my sister and how much she means to me. Here's a good place to start.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Done! She's SO pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails