Monday, June 17, 2013

Ten

IMG_2836Katie,

First off, I’m going to tell you that my life is totally awesome BECAUSE YOU ARE IN IT! Ten years ago today, you came screaming into my world. I held you for the first time, and I was speechless about the magnificent daughter God had given me to raise and watch over. First and foremost, you are God’s child. He allowed me to “borrow” you from Him so I could teach you to be His disciple and follow Him. I am honored that I get to do that!

You are a source of deep joy in my life, sweet girl. You have changed immensely this past year. You have gained courage as you learned to become a leader at church. Your heart has become more tender for Jesus and helping others. You have grown smarter, more beautiful, and infinitely more kind.

Happy birthday to the sweetest 10-year-old I know. I adore you and can’t wait to see where the next 10 years will take you!

I love you! ~Mommy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails