Saturday, December 5, 2009

5: Take a Walk Outside

Missouri is freakish for its odd weather, in that it can go from warm weather to freezing cold in less than 12 hours. Last Saturday, it was 70 degrees. This Saturday? It's about 20 degrees. Brrrr! But that didn't keep us from #5 on our Christmas Countdown: take a walk outside.

Lucky for me, I got to spend a girls weekend away with some friends at the Lake of the Ozarks. I spent my outside time shopping at an outlet mall, which is the way to do it in December! I had limited exposure to the cold, since we'd pop into a store just as the cold became unbearable.

Dan was home with the kids (God, I love that man!), and Katie spent her time outside helping her Daisy troop sell nuts at a local Walgreen's. Turns out it was way too cold and the troop leaders packed up early, but at least Katie got some fresh air!

Moving on to #6 here.

1 comment:

Gina said...

I love that mall! Hope you got lots of good deals! I always do when I go there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails