Wednesday, May 17, 2017

My Favorite (iPhone) Photos

Remember this post from a few days ago? I wrote about my new camera and how we've been "getting to know each other" recently. The post is a part of Light.co's #VantagePoint photography project, where photographers are invited to share their favorite photos and why they love them.

For that post I limited myself to photos I've taken with the new Panasonic Lumix, but also came across two other favorites I want to share separately. These were taken with my iPhone and my favorite camera gadget: an Easy Macro lens. (Trust me, people: it's the best $10 you'll ever spend and works on ANY phone, even with a phone case in the way!)

This first photo is one I took in June 2014. The kids and I were on a walk when we came across this ladybug munching on another insect's eggs. I love how much detail you can see in this tiny little creature and its meal.

This second photo is one I took this past March, when beautiful snowflakes fell outside our house. I got the kids on their school buses, then froze my fingers off while chasing flakes around my yard. It's a wonder my neighbors don't call the police on me. But can you blame me for running around trying to capture this kind of masterpiece? It's glorious!

What's the best or most favorite photo you've ever taken?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails