Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bedtime Thoughts

Each night as I get ready for bed, I have an avalanche of thoughts that tumble through my head. Last night, I started writing them down and chuckling at how random my brain can be. I’m not the only one, right?

  • Is agreeance a word?
  • Why does my eye twitch so much now?
  • Just know you’re not alone, ‘cause I’m gonna make this place your home. Oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooo-ooo… (Phillip Phillips song on repeat in my head.)
  • Betty White was a beard for Liberace. How did “beard” ever come to be used?
  • Ow. That ripped cuticle hurts.
  • How does Dan fall asleep faster than I can even brush my teeth?
  • …‘cause I’m gonna make this place your home. Oo-oo-oo…
  • The Biggest Loser
  • Walking Dead
  • Duck Dynasty
  • I should paint my nails.
  • Where is my lotion?
  • Itchy back. Why does the same spot itch every.single.night?
  • I should write this stuff down.
  • I haven’t blogged in so long!
  • Does anyone read it anyway?
  • No one reads it.
  • Mmmmm… electric blankets.
  • My sister will be here soon!
  • I should go to sleep. Or at least read.
  • Stop. Making. A. List.
  • NOW.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails